Feb 27 , 2019
If you are a fan of skincare treatments or have been to beauty clinics, you’ve probably seen or heard about high frequency beauty machine. So, if you’re curious what is it or what it does to your skin and how to use it properly, then keep on reading this article because you are at the right page and about to learn a new way to take care of your skin.
The high frequency facial machine is a device for skincare treatment usually found in skincare clinics that’s used to help treat various facial skin problems. It is considered as a safe facial skincare tool but if you are not a professional esthetician, you must read and follow its general usage, instructions and precautions. You can use the high frequency facial machine directly on your bare skin, but sometimes others use it over gauze or a cream for easier glide over the face.
High frequency helps to balance your skin’s hydration, improves lymphatic drainage, treats acne and minimizes wrinkles. This is one of the best tools that skincare clinics usually have but it’s available on the market so you can have you own skincare treatment at the comfort of your own home. So, if you don’t have one yet or still planning to buy, a portable and easy to use version of this tool is available on Amazon by eDiva. You can find it through this - link.
Ready for your DIY facial treatment? Here are the steps on how to use the high frequency facial machine:
- Read the machine manual carefully and decide what high frequency electrode will best suit to your skin. The glass electrodes will glow when touched to the skin and the color of its light will indicate the electrode it’s on.
- Prep your skin. Cleanse your skin using any cleanser you normally use and rinse it thoroughly with water then pat dry. It’s also good to use a facial steamer for a few minutes before using the high frequency facial machine but it’s optional and not necessary.
- For those who have acne-prone skin, apply desired cream product to avoid over drying the skin.
- Place the desired electrode into the high frequency facial machine’s wand.
- Turn the machine’s power control on to its lowest setting.
- Apply it on your face and gently glide in circular motion.
- Turn the power switch off.
- Clean the electrode with soap and water. Don’t soak the electrode or the machine in water. Dry it with clean towel then store it properly. Read More